FEATURING: Kimmel Orchard Apple Donut and Kimmel Orchard Apple Pie A-La-Mode Dessert Sauce
YIELD: 1 Sundae
- 1 Kimmel Orchard Apple Donut
- 1 Scoop of your choice of ice cream
- Kimmel Orchard Apple Pie A-La-Mode Dessert Sauce
- Warm Kimmel Orchard Apple Donut in Microwave for about 10 seconds.
- Place ice cream in the center of the donut.
- Drizzle over ice cream and donut with Kimmel Orchard Apple Pie A-La-Mode for a tasty treat!
FEATURING: Kimmel Orchard Tomatillo Salsa or Avocado Tomatillo Salsa
YIELD: 8 ENCHILADAS
- 4 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 2 - 8 oz packages of shredded cheese (your choice)
- 1 package of tortillas
- 1 jar of Kimmel Orchard Tomatillo Salsa or Avocado Tomatillo Salsa
- Mix cooked chicken, onions, soup, and 1 cup sour cream with a little salt and pepper.
- Lay a tortilla flat. Add about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Roll the tortilla up and place in a 9x13 greased pan. Repeat this step for 8 enchiladas or until mixture is gone.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 jar of salsa with remaining sour cream (1/4 cup). Pour over enchiladas.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven, top with remaining cheese and return to oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
FEATURING: Granny Smith Apples
YIELD: 1 PIE
- 7 Granny Smith Apples
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 pie crusts
- Peel 7 Granny Smith Apples, remove core and slice evenly. Place in large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Over medium heat on the stove top, melt the butter. Add flour and whisk until thickened. Once thickened, add the water, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla extract. Whisk until blended and let simmer for a minute.
- Remove mixture from heat and mix with the sliced apples in a large bowl and mix well. Set aside a small amount of sauce mixture to put on top of the pie as a drizzle.
- Pour apples into pie crust.
- Using the second pie crust, make a lattice or preferred design to cover pie using the pastry wheel.
- Pour the remaining sauce that was earlier set aside on top of crust and cover pie with foil.
- Put pie into oven for 12 minutes. On the rack below pie, place a baking sheet to catch any pie drippings.
- After 12 minutes, reduce heat to 350 degrees and cook 50-60 minutes. Remove pie when golden brown.
FEATURING: Kimmel Orchard Jalapeno Mustard
YIELD: 4 Chicken Breasts
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1/2 cup Kimmel Orchard Jalapeno Mustard
- Package of Cornflake Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix mayo and Kimmel Orchard Jalapeno Mustard.
- Smother chicken breasts in sauce and dip in cornflake crumbs.
- Place in baking pan and cook for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
FEATURING: Kimmel Orchard Medium Orange Salsa and Kimmel Orchard Shallot & Leeks Seasoning
YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 bundle fresh asparagus, cut up
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 orange, squeezed
- 1 jar Kimmel Orchard Medium Orange Salsa
- 1 3/4 cup long grain rice, cooked
- 1 tbsp Kimmel Orchard Shallot & Leeks Seasoning
- In a large fry pan, heat vegetable oil.
- While oil is heating, season cut chicken with shallot & leek seasoning.
- When oil is hot, add cut chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Add jar of medium orange salsa and mix. Then, add asparagus and orange juice. Cover and cook until thick.
- Once the mixture is thick, add cooked rice and fluff with fork.
Tip: Cornstarch may be needed if thicker sauce is desired.
FEATURING: Kimmel Orchard Peanut Sauce
YIELD: 4 Servings
- 1 lb. Flank Steak
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Bottle Kimmel Orchard Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 cup Peanuts, Chopped
- 1 Package Lo Mein Noodles
- In a medium skillet cook steak in olive oil, and in a medium pan cook noodles.
- Once steak is cooked add brown sugar, soy sauce, and Kimmel Orchard Peanut Sauce. Let simmer until noodles are fully cooked.
- Top with chopped peanuts and parsley and serve over noodles.
FEATURING: Kimmel Orchard Vidalia Onion Apple Cider Vinaigrette
YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
- 1 package mixed greens
- 1/2 quart of strawberries
- 1 bundle of asparagus, washed and diced
- 3/4 cup cheese (your choice)
- 1/2 cup of candied pecans
- 1 bottle Kimmel Orchard Vidalia Onion Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Pour the package of greens into a bowl.
- Add strawberries, asparagus, cheese, pecans, and dressing.
- Toss salad for the perfect flavor.
Modification: Try adding grilled chicken.
FEATURING: Kimmel Orchard Zesty Creamy Italian Dressing
YIELD: 1 Salad Dish
- 1 Package Garden Rotini
- 1 Medium Cucumber, Diced
- 1 Small Zucchini, Diced
- 1 Small Red or Yellow Pepper, Diced
- 1 Small Green Pepper, Diced
- 1/2 cup Diced Onion
- 1 Small Can Black Olives, Chopped
- 1/2 Pint Grape Tomatoes, Sliced
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, Cubed
- 1 Jar Kimmel Orchard Zesty Creamy Italian Dressing
- In a medium pot bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Pour in rotini and boil until tender.
- Drain noodles and rinse with cold water.
- Pour noodles into a large mixing bowl, and add in vegetables, olives, and cheese.
- Then pour Kimmel Orchard Zesty Creamy Italian Dressing and mix well.
- Chill for 2-3 hours and use more dressing as desired. Enjoy!
Note: Add in other topping like pepperoni if desired.
FEATURING: Kimmel Orchard Bacon Flavored Pasta Sauce
YIELD: 6 Boats
- 3 Medium Zucchini
- Mrs. Dash Onion & Herb Seasoning Sea Salt
- 1 Jar Kimmel Orchard Bacon Flavored Pasta Sauce
- 1 lb. Ground Hamburger
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Cheese
- Cut zucchini lengthwise and scoop out seeds to make boats. Then sprinkle each boat with Mrs. Dash Onion & Herb Sea Salt.
- Place boats on a microwavable plate with a teaspoon of water, cover with plastic wrap and steam for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Then place in a 13x9 baking dish.
- Brown hamburger and garlic, drain and add Kimmel Orchard Bacon Flavored Pasta Sauce.
- Scoop hamburger sauce into boats and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove and sprinkle with grated cheese. Return to oven until cheese is melted.
FEATURING: Kimmel Orchard Bruschetta Topping
YIELD: 24-28 Bites
- 1 Medium-Large Zucchini, Sliced 1/4" Thick
- 2 Large Eggs, Beaten
- 1 cup Corn Flake Crumbs
- 1 cup Panko Crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Salt
- Kimmel Orchard Bruschetta Topping
- Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- In a small bowl mix together cornflakes, panko crumbs, onion powder, and garlic salt, and in a separate small bowl beat eggs.
- Dip sliced zucchini into egg and then into crumb mixture. Repeat if desired more breaded.
- Place on baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- Top with 1 tsp. of Kimmel Orchard Bruschetta and return to oven for 4-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese if desired.